Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Update 5/10/11 Old Habits Die Hard


As promised, here is an update of my life as of the last post. Now that high school is coming to a close, I decided to return to model kit building. My kit of choice...Master Grade 00Quan[T]! I started this kit on January 1st...yeah I fell off the wagon with this one. I love this kit. I enjoyed building it's 1st season counterpart, Master Grade Exia. Some aspects of it are very similar such as chest construction. Other aspects are very different, such as asymmetry in the arms. This kit is not without it's flaws, however. I personally had problems with two white pieces behind the, "ears," of the 00Quan[T]. They consistently fell off, because I cut them much too small. Thank goodness for local modelling shop, Image Anime for having plastic cement in stock.

If you live in NYC, like I do, then I recommend shopping there for all of your anime and Japanese import needs. The people that work there are really cool, and are more than happy to help you out.

Back to the kit. This is all I have done so far. Legs and accessories are all that need to be done. I have a Master Grade Unicorn with MS Cage that needs to be built. (I got that one in December -_-')

I think that this will close out tonight's update. I might post another later in the week if the weather is nice. I would love to do a photo shoot of Central Park. Thank you all for reading. Please comment and subscribe via rss or however you crazy kids keep track of blogs these days.

-TheDarkerShadow

http://www.imageanime.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment