Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Well this is Awkward



Well, as the image would suggest I am back. I am sorry that I have been so quiet.  I was preparing for the college transition.  I am now a month in, and I feel pretty acclimated.

I have left my Gunpla collection in New York.  I am starting to miss the several pairs of optic sensors staring at me when I sleep (not creepy at all). I am sure that my roommate would not appreciate that. -_-'

FOURZE!!!  I am only on episode 2 (on those TV-Nihon subs. Say what you want, but I prefer them. They work out with my busy schedule).  I am not going to get any of the merchandise, unless someone wants to hand me the funds for the eventual figuart.

TIGER AND BUNNY!!! Sad to see it end.  For some reason I kind of do not want it to continue, unless it has to do with Lunatic. It was just that good.  WATCH IT!!!

Cleveland is a strange place.  The weather here is pretty unpredictable. My room would be hot in the morning.  Next my walk to class is cold like no other.  On my way back I am taking my hoodie off.  When it becomes dark, it is too cold!  I am sure that I will get used to it soon.

Music of the week. There are 2 songs that I have on repeat at the moment. One is Bonfire by Childish Gambino.  He goes hard.  That is the only way to put it.  The other song is so much different.  The other is Oops! By Super Junior feat f(x).  The beat is nothing less than fantastic, and hearing them rap is awesome.

Again sorry about being so quiet.  This is definitely going to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment