Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SoundCloud is a beautiful thing./Support my friend's blog!


Hey there, party people! I really wanted to test the Blogger app on, my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and I had a great reason to do so. A friend of mine here was kind of tired of me asking him for music, and he yelled, "GET A SOUNDCLOUD!" I took his advice, and it was such a good call in my opinion.  This is where I can be viewed as such a slowpoke.jpg, but I really should have gotten on this much earlier. So many of my favourite artists such as Swedish House Mafia and Afrojack are there. One artist that I found was one that goes by the name, "TON!C."  His music is nothing short of fantastic. His bass drops are absolutely filthy! I listened to all of his songs at least 3 times each. It is good background noise, when preparing for a Matlab exam. (Wish me luck) -_-'

It was really cool to hear the work of my friends that make music. It is inspiring on one hand, because music is just something they are so passionate about. It is humbling on the otherhand,  because I am wondering how I can express my talents in a public forum. Well I guess I am doing it now. Perhaps ot could be to a void, or perhaps a silent magority. This is my form of expression, and as long as even a single life appreciates it, I am happy.

In other news, a really good friend of mine started a blog. I know it seems like my blog emerged from the ashes like a pheonix, but I just need to make an advert for her. Her blog is a more philosophical than a material based blog such as mine. (Man how superficial does that make me look?) She is an incredibly deep thinker, and I am sure that she will put up some fantastic work. She currently has a post about the United States college education system. I have already deposited my thoughts on there. I am really curious about what all of you think. We are by no means economists, or politicians, so please go easy on us!  She is called, "The Social Butterfly."

Thanks again for reading! Who knows when the next update is going to come, now that I am mobile! Posting from my original Motorola Droid seems like living in the stone age at the moment.
-TheDarkerShadow


No comments:

Post a Comment